Once again the popular Vice Presidents Initiative is being launched ready for the 2017/18 season. However, this season there is a twist.
This season will see Season Tickets created for First Team home games. Therefore, to provide an extra incentive on uptake, we have decided to merge this in with our Vice Presidents Initiative.
It will be known as the Vice Presidents Season Ticket Holder Initiative.
Becoming a Vice President of Radcliffe Olympic Football Club entitles the recipient to the following benefits:
- Certificate confirming the Vice Presidency.
- Listing on club website and match day programme as a Vice President.
- Opportunity to meet and greet the players and management.
- Prepaid entry to all HOME games saving approximately £12. All VP's will be provided with a Vice Presidents Season Ticket Card for entry.
- Invitation to the clubs End of Season Presentation and other such fundraising initiatives.
Total Cost - £50
To become a Vice President Season Ticket Holder, please contact General Manager Scott Carlton on the following contact details: